To get married at your 20s, it’s not totally bad. Some failed marriages is not really about the age but lack of love, understanding and management. But in the same aspect, most of this is caused by lack of experience and maturity. It is very good for one to undergo every stages in life so that you won’t be told of a story or feel sidelined when such crosses your path.
Marriage is not a try your luck game, is something too mature persons come together to agree in one heart and love. But those understanding grows and is meant for some persons at the right time.
Why you should get Married in your 30s –
I suggest to you as a lady to get married at your 30s instead of 20s because:
1. At your 30s, you have developed confidence and courage. Knowing the purpose and all that comes out from it and how to fix them.
2. At your 30s, you already know how to manage fund. You also have the experience of financial management and not just a money freaking type.
Because mismanagement of fund has always been a big problem and can destroy marriage.
3. If you get married at your 30s, I strongly want to be believe that most of personal target and pursue might have been achieved.
4. Having the ability to be independent. When you get married at your 30s, it simply shows that, for such age, you should have been leaving alone or either with someone, but the fact that you’re alone means that you can cater for your self. Which gives a better advantage to you when a partner seeks your hand in marriage.
5. Having the ability to make decisions and choice. Everyone believes that you are mature and knows what is right for you. Unlike your 20s when you leave under parental care and strict observance.
All these might mislead one and creating a future problem only the gals will face alone.
6. You are no more new in the system. Nothing surprises you again. You have met all different kinds of guys with their characters and tolerance. You have all it takes to settle down now because you are like more of experienced person.
7. At the course of being with one, you might have been heart broken and hurt so many times. Giving your self in marriage will make you get accustomed with some emotional problems and learn how to tolerate one even if such comes up again.
8. Sometimes I prefer to preach more of 30s because you grow along with your partner.
9. Maturity counts.. Instead shouting over little things, you sort it out with your partner or at least you know how to handle and control a marriage with your matured experience.
10. No waste of time thinking of dating again.At your 30s, what comes to you or partner is a successful courtship that can lead you both to marriage. No time to be repeating an already pass stages.